Our Consultation and Design services can help you transform any property into a beautiful, food producing oasis: the front yard of a private residence, the rooftop of a restaurant, the courtyard of an apartment complex, a paved schoolyard, or any other type of parcel you might have. We can help you transform any property into a beautiful edible landscape containing elements such as: vegetable beds, perennial shrubs and herbs, arbors, walkways, fruit trees and gathering spaces!
- Are you interested in eating more fresh, organically grown fruits and vegetables?
- Would you like to have a secure, sustainable food source in your backyard, at your business or on your rooftop?
- Have you always wanted to have a garden, but don’t feel you have the time or know-how to get started?
- Have you been gardening for years and want help making your beds more productive?
You can have a beautiful, colorful garden with year-round interest that also provides a bounty of delicious, fresh food!
Common Elements of an Urban Farm Design:
- Raised Vegetable Beds
- Raspberry, Kiwi, Hops or Grape Trellis
- Espalier Fruit Trees
- Perennial Herbs
- Northwest Native Edibles
- Drip Irrigation Systems
- Walkways and Patios
- Cold Frames and other Season Extension Covers
Sample Edible Plant Palette (Click on image for larger view):
Sample Edible Landscape Plan (Click on image for large view):
Contact us today for rates and scheduling!